Various Drug Effects on Mesothelioma
1. Cancer cells divide uncontrollably.
2. Growth of cancer tumor can block important arteries and veins.
3. Chemotherapy is one of the foremost treatment plans for cancer.
4. Mesothelioma is an asbestos linked cancer.
5. Mesothelioma results when asbestos particles are inhaled and they accumulate in the lungs and chest cavity.
6. Cancer drugs are grouped depending on how they act.
7. Immunotherapy focuses on improving the immune system of the patient.
8. Chemotherapy drugs for mesothelioma can be synthetic or semisynthetic.
9. Treatment of cancer often involves the combination of therapies.
10. The use of chemotherapy is hampered by side effects and its indiscriminate killing of cells.
Read more: http://j.mp/2cE20xs
#Mesothelioma #Cancer #Health