Newly Emerging Treatment Options for Mesothelioma
1. The earlier methods in mesothelioma treatment have a lot of complexities.
2. Radiation and chemotherapy remove the healthy cells along with the infected cells.
3. Surgery cannot be carried out at the early stage.
4. Newer techniques prevent the loss of healthy cells and are more precise in target.
5. Virotherapy employs virus to kill infected cells.
6. Gene therapy is capable of manipulating the genes of infected cells.
7. Photodynamic therapy uses light to get rid of cancerous cells.
8. Biological therapy amplifies the immune response to effectively fight cancerous cells.
9. Anti-angiogenesis blocks the formation of new blood vessels.
10. Cells treated with photosensitive drugs will die when light at a particular wavelength is beamed on them.
Read more: http://j.mp/29LWd5r
#Mesothelioma #Cancer #Health